Monday, May 7, 2012

The dark Abyss


W
alking down the dark abyss
So cold and creaking
I tread past the ghosts of the past
In the crevices
I had hidden my memories
But flashing through my lamps
They haunt me now and then
Crept from behind
Pierced my heart fragile
Strenuously I walked in fright
Tried to convince myself
Just one step more
And everything would be fine
Just one step more
And I would see the daylight
After every dark hour comes the sunshine
Just have to keep my hopes tight and bright

Reminisces of the past
Don’t help me either
Wonder when I‘ll be alright
Away from the diabolical memories
Sting me right in the middle
Make me cripple in the dark
The pain has its claw tight
Deepening into my flesh
I can’t get up
Hear only howling and screaming
No laughter to dilute the sadness
but only me sifting and trembling in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment