Saturday, November 24, 2012

Falling apart



Clutching my heart
Hope it never falls apart
Hope it never bleeds again
Hope it never breaks again
It is hard to explain
With the clock ticking away
I can feel
My faint breath failing
Waiting to be rescued
By the one I love
Would he or wouldn’t he
Is the question
To which I have no answer to;
Crippling me from the inside
This love demands no more
Why the seed ever planted
When it wanted to grow no more
Gripped with fear and pain
Will I fail this time too?
Ticking trickling clock
Bleeding heart is all I have
Will he ask for more?
Empty are the drawers
Shadows are ghosts
Dried are the tears
Hollow are the emotions
I feel nothing no more
Perplexed and confused I am
With the huge baggage on my shoulder
Where should I leave the burden?
Which bends me everyday
Striving to live
Learning to forget
Is this want I wanted leave everything apart
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment