Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hoping and Wishing



H
ospitals are one of the most happiness wrenching place. I can only get sad whenever I go there. Whenever anybody goes past with anomalies or some serious accident case I get the goose bumps. Such depravities and so many people shifted out of their happy homes and made to struggle against the bad times. Sometimes I think how much pain they are in and what all stories are attached to them. From where do these people and their families derive the courage to fight back? Only few can muster the courage and go against all odds and fight for their rightful place in the world.  I don’t need a reminder in lieu of a serious mishap. But we people do take things for granted. I once saw a girl coming out of the examination hall with me and had some problem with her leg; at that point I was so ashamed of myself. I have both of my legs in the right position and I just don’t respect them.

At that point of time I was so thankful to God that he didn’t made me suffer so much and each of my pain were meager as compared to hers. And may god be grateful to her and may all her wishes be granted.

Life is a box of chocolates, we never know what we are going to get. A few moments are sweet, some of some bitter but that is what makes life worth living. 

1 comment:

  1. Well!!but the chocolates are always sweet so as life...nothing is permanent not even pain or happiness..so learn to enjoy every moment of life!!

    ReplyDelete